Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reasons Why I Still Watch Cartoons at 28

People always tell me that I shouldn't be watching cartoons at my age. I don't see anything wrong with that. So here are three reasons as to why I still watch cartoons.

1: Look at the news. Doesn't matter if it's local or national, they talk about rapes, missing people, shootings, etc. None of it is good. I question sometimes why I still watch it.

2: Nostalgia factor. It makes me feel like a kid watching it for the first time.

3: Reminders of what we learned as children. I'm not afraid of admitting that I watch Sofia the First. I honestly started watching it because of Travis Willingham (he voices the king in that series and is heavily involved in anime) but after watching it, it reteaches basic values that we as adults should try to focus on and maybe the world would be a better place.

That's all from me for now.  See ya in the next blog!
-Ray-

No comments:

Post a Comment