Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Questions Both Ghostbusters Movies Left Me With -- Part 2 -- Ghostbusters 2

In memory of Harold Ramis (1944-2014)

Okay, so like I said in my last couple of posts, Ghostbusters is my favorite movie franchise ever and I wanted to pay some sort of tribute to that.  I've seen a lot of fan art that REALLY tugged at my heartstrings this past week and by tugged, I mean violently yanked and I'll post some of them another time, but for now let's get to the topic at hand.

The movie franchise has left me with a lot of weird questions that, to my knowledge, have never been addressed.  And with that, I'm gonna ask some of them and just five, this time with Ghostbusters 2.

1. Who's is Oscar's father?
My guess: The stiff in the original Ghostbusters.

2. How did Peter get his own show??
Was it popular because he was a former Ghostbuster?  What were his ratings?

3. Speaking of Peter's show, did the guest, who predicted that the world would end on New Year's Eve, get run out of town?
Depending on the people who'd watched the show, I'd like to guess that he went into hiding for a few decades, just to be safe.

4. Did Louis and Janine start dating after they had "fun" at Dana's?
I totally ship these two, so as a fangirl, I kinda wanna know how that turned out.

5. What happened to Jack Hardemeyer after he was fired?? 
Did he spiral into a deep depression?  Did he find another job?  Did he run for mayor to piss off Lenny?


That's it for me for now.  See ya!!

-Ray-



Next Blog: Throwback Thursday Review

No comments:

Post a Comment