Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fan Art Friday -- Idol Activities Edition

I know I'm a day late.  I'm sorry.  Aikatsu is one of my favorite animes that are currently airing right now and I want to show some fan art from it.  The images I got from an Aikatsu fan page which they in tun got from Google or some other art site.



This is Aoi Kiriya. Main characters Best Friend.  Her Brand is "Futuring Girl".


This is Ichigo Hoshimiya. Main character of the story. Her Brand is "Angely Sugar".


This is Ran Shibuki.  She's known as the "Beautiful Blade".  Her Brand is "Spicy Ageha". 


This is Yurika Todo.  Part of her appeal is to act like a vampire.  Her Brand is "Loli Gothic".


This is Mizuki Kanazaki. She was once the biggest idol Starlight Academy's ever seen.  She has since retired and her whereabouts are unknown. Her Brand is designed just for her, called "Love Queen"


This is Sora Kazesawa.  She attends Dream Academy and she has her own Brand called, "Bohemian Sky." 


Again, sorry I was late.
That's it for now.  See ya in the next blog!
-Ray-

No comments:

Post a Comment