Monday, February 17, 2014

Update/Upcoming Posts

Okay, so I know that I was supposed to review episode 11 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but I've had internet and other issues pop up and I've never gotten around to finishing what I started.  So now, I think we're up to episode 16-17.  There's 26 episodes and now, I believe, it's far too late in the season to start blogging for this show, so I'll wait until Season 5 to do it.  I was also going to put up a video of the Sly Cooper movie trailer, but most of you have already seen it by now, and if not, I'll put it up or send it to you personally.  Now, that being said, I have some things planned:

Throwback Thursday Reviews: Most people put up pictures as part of TT, but (wanting to be different,) I'm going to review old TV shows/cartoons that I have in my personal DVD collection.

Conventions: Any convention that I go to, I'm gonna review and post pics of people in cosplay and stuff I buy in the dealer's room.

FanArt Friday: Posting fan art of the many different fandoms that I'm in.

So that's it for now.  Follow me, if you haven't already and I'll see ya in the next post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment