Friday, February 28, 2014

I'm Back!/Upcoming Posts

So the day after (doesn't that figure) I posted that I wasn't posting anything "until further notice", I finally get everything situated and so I'm back!  I'm gonna try within the next couple of days to catch up on what I missed and that includes a lot of anime titles that I've mentioned in previous blog posts.  Now that that's outta the way....

UPCOMING BLOGS:

Earlier this week we lost a great man, a comic genius, brilliant director, a legend.  Harold Ramis (Ghostbusters, Stripes, Animal House, Year One, Knocked Up (He was Seth Rogan's dad)) died from a rare disease that involved swelling of the blood vessels at the age of 69.  He is loved and respected and all of his fans will miss him.  There is a memorial at the firehouse where Ghostbusters was filmed in his honor.  This is my all-time favorite movie series and because of Ramis's passing, I now believe that the video game that was released in 2009, is considered Ghostbusters 3.  In memory of him, I'll do a couple of blog posts:

Questions Both Ghostbusters Movies Left Me:  Like I said, I love this movie with my heart and soul but as the title said, it left me with some questions and whether or not they were answered in other media, I have no clue. This is a two post series covering both movies.

Kingdom Hearts: ReTarded Episode 1: My friend and I have started a parody series and I'd like to share that with all of you.  More info will be added when I post this.

Throwback Thursday: Felicity Episode 1-4. More info to come.

That's it for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment