Tuesday, June 3, 2014

E3 Predictions

With E3 right around the corner, there are certain games that I care about that I hope that make some sort of appearance.

Kingdom Hearts 3: This game made it's shocking first appearance last year with the announcement of the plot, a trailer and that it was in development for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

2014 Predictions: I wouldn't be surprised/disappointed if it didn't show up this year as Nomura had said that he thought it was too early to announce the game.  That and this'll (hopefully) be the year for this next game on my list.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix: This game is highly anticipated.  Like it's predecessor and also on Playstation 3, this game include Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and HD cutscenes of Kingdom Hearts ReCoded.  The Final Mix versions of these games were never released in America.

2014 Predictions: I'm expecting a release date for all territories, a trailer, and (I'm hoping too much for this) some sort of pre-order bonus.

Final Fantasy 15: Last year, we got a trailer and a name change.  It was Final Fantasy Versus XIII.  It's currently in development for Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

2014 Predictions: A new trailer, release date and possible bundle.

Batman Arkham Knight: This was not at last year festivities, and was originally slated to be released later this year, but has recently been pushed back to next year.  The final entry in the Arkham series, has players able to drive the Batmobile.

2014 Predictions: Since the push to next year, I'm not expecting anything from this title.

These are my predictions.  What are yours???  Comment below!


That's it for me for now! See ya in the next blog!
-Ray-

1 comment:

  1. I'm predicting Urban Champion 2 for the Wii U. Aside from that, I have no clue!

    ReplyDelete